Im So Sorry Babe

Nukilan dari rose! , April 11, 2010

Yes, I knw it’s my fault.

Cant u juz talk to me nicely?

But still, u wanna use tht harsh word.

I was at shocked, seriously.


Whr r u manners, babe?

I nvr heard u saying tht particular word,

But u used it at me?

Whts up with tht?


Oh so u’re in a bad mood?

U’re too emotional?

So u wanna snap it out at me?

Tht is so nice of u, friend.


We’ve been besties for 2 years.

We’ve been through lots of things since then.

If u wanna ruin our friendship ovr ths stupid matter,

Then be my guest babe.


Instead of solving ths nicely,

U told everyone bout it.

Seems u really wanna make a big fuss about this.

Right?


Its okay, it’s alright.

Since u’re my besties,

I’ll juz let it go.

But do rmbr,

U don’t knw how much u disappoint me.


I AM SORRY FOR POSTING THE PICTURE

2 Response to "Im So Sorry Babe"

Anonymous Says:

weh!! i'm so sorry psal tadi. :)

rose! Says:

no biggie lah

Post a Comment