Insomnia !

Nukilan dari rose! , April 12, 2010

It's 1.45 am in the morning. And i don't feel sleepy at all ! Help me ! ! Mayday mayday.



what to do? what to do??? Currently im ym-ing with Mr. hydar! it is so fun chatting with him. he really made me laugh in front of my lappy. haha! tq mr. hydar! tq for keep me company yah! hey u know what? i really wanna meet u someday! wait until i get back to shah alam! we'll arrange a meeting yah! :D

*Mr. Hydar !*

As was checking some of my old photos, i find it funny seeing tht u actually change. well for me, being a small & chubby girl during my primary school, people actually shocked tht i manage to lose on weight! haha! u shud really see my photos when i was in standard 5 and 6. u guys wont believe that the little fatso is me! :) sorry ! i'll post the chubby pictures later! XD

*my favourite photo*

ta-daaa, as u can see, this is my favourite photo! taken 3 weeks ago. haha! omg i love this photo so damn very much. cuz mayb of the costume. n my face looked like a doll. HAHA. tenkiu abg nyah yg make up kan sayee. this is call 'Orang Ulu' traditional cloth people! oh yea, i did have a picture of me wearing the iban traditional cloth. but, sadly, tht picture was lost! huaaaaa.

okay enough randomness for today, buh-byeeee

1 Response to "Insomnia !"

Anonymous Says:

salam...

betul tu..hehe..mohon follow..

Post a Comment