Wish List !!

Nukilan dari rose! , April 5, 2010

I gotta have this !




Oh papa, would u be soooo kind to buy me Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro ?? Since i dont have any new phone, please please pleassee i wanna have this ! :D
My current phones are already out-dated !!!! :(

*I really hope he reads this. hahaha!*

3 Response to "Wish List !!"

Aiman Chumelz Says:

Yaya!! U really messin up my head dear...
Hari tu kate nk X2...
Skarang nk X10minipro lak..
Rawr... Hehe (pinjam jap)
grrr... (pinjam lagi)
hmm, anyway,
hav u make up ur mind dear?

Aiman Chumelz Says:

Out dated?!
Dats another point!!
Kalo nk ikot uptodate jer, pokai r papa yaya nnt.. Hish... Rawr...
Huhu, btw, kalo yaya dpt xperia,
consider handing in ur current phone to me k?
My current phone ade problem lor...

rose! Says:

aha! tade tade. nk x10 mini pro plak. x2 pon bole. heee xD aik phne aiman nape lak? da gler cm aiman yee :p

Post a Comment