Nukilan dari rose! , March 12, 2010

SPM!! Fuck you!! Darn you!! Haaaa! Result is bad. Sucks actually -_-‘’ well CONGRATULATION ROSE ! thts wht u get when u’r not putting much EFFORT in doing it! I wish I cld undo it! Haiihh! I got all B for my science subjects. Hooray -____-‘’ it sucks actually. It really does. No use of regretting it now. Look forward ! think wisely on wht u wanna do next. But having only 5A’s, thrs not much course is available for u my dear L

To get into a science field is not tht easy! Since ur all of ur science subject is B, its soo damn hard to be in tht field. U’ll hav to compete with othr brilliant student. Luckily, I’m still qualified to pursue my study in my DREAM course which is LAW!!! Clap clap!! Seriously, I need to struggle now! No more games!!! L

Anyway, aftr getting tht stupid result, we went celebrating our SUCKNESS and SADNESS at Sushi King. HAHAH! It was funny actually. With our baggy eyes, we went out n having some fun. Nonetheless, we did get rid of our sadness. Thank you Sushi King :D

Oh yea, today went to tht so called dance class. HAHA! Thrs some vip’s r coming to TUDM Kuching Base for a visit n we need to perform something. Soo taa-daaa, we hav decided to perfom ‘Orang Ulu’ traditional dance :D not tht hard n not tht easy too. Well I hav some difficulties in handling tht ‘bulu-bulu’ thingy on my hand. HAHAHA *tatau ah ape name bende tuh* a lecturer from UNIMAS taught us tht dance routine. It was easy BUT its way too hard to handle tht thingy -___-‘’

Thank you MIEN for the lovely pictures :D

2 Response to " "

Anonymous Says:

mcm knal jer cikgu tu!!
:)
*ernie*

rose! Says:

mmg knl pon :p
ckgu yati la ernieee :D

Post a Comment